Lord Sri Krishna says (BG 9.26):
“If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water, I will accept it.”
The mission of ISKCON of Silicon Valley (ISV) is To show mercy to all living beings by distributing the holy names of Krishna.
ISV is a 501c(3) Non Profit Organization, with EIN : 77 -0463781 so all donations to the temple are tax deductible. We send Tax Receipts via email so do not miss to leave your email.
Team ISV wants to thank all our patrons who have given their generous support all these years. We are extremely grateful and inspired by your commitment and spirit of giving. We request you all to consider extending your continuous support to ISV temple by donating in whatever way you feel inspired.
Choose the project to help
- ISV Temple
- Donate Tile – Target: $300,000
- Outreach Programs
Support our monthly expenses by becoming a monthly donor. You can donate any amount ($51, $101, $151, $251, $501,$1,008) that comes from your heart. This will help in managing temple operations, administration and mortgage of the temple. You can also do one time payments is you feel so.
Please help in Your new Radha Krishna Temple by owning a personalized name Tile. May your family and loved ones be forever blessed.
“Those who approve of a man’s building a temple for Krishna go to the region of Acyu-ta [Vishnu] freed from sins” — Agni PuranaAgni Purana.
ISKCON of Silicon Valley would like to invite you to become a member of our congregation by pledging a donation for sankirtan. Your donation helps to maintain the worship of their Lordships and to provide a facility to the devotees in the bay area to congregate together for chanting the holy name of the Lord and to spread Krishna consciousness through book distribution.
At ISKCON of Silicon Valley, we share the gift of Krsna Consciousness in University, Corporate and Residential Circles to elevate them to the platform of pure living. These programs include :
- The Complete Yoga Package: an initiative providing the whole package of physical yoga asanas, pranayama, guided meditation and scriptural study.
- Corporate Gita: an initiative to bring the knowledge of Gita to the very desks of employees in the corporate world, as well as to arrange regular Corporate seminars.
- Kirtan Mellows: an initiative to bring the sankirtan movement of Lord Chaitanya Mahaprabhu right at the homes, universities and Yoga studios all over the Bay Area.
- Bhakti Yoga Club at Stanford University and San Jose State University: an initiative to introduce in a structured way the tradition, practice and philosophy of Krishna Consciousness through Yoga, Kirtans, Cooking Classes, Bhagavad Gita study and many more events such as hosting special speakers.
- Sanjeevani Study Circle: an initiative for the non working housewives to network and share the knowledge based on Bhagavad Gita.
We invite your generous donations so that we continue to develop all the above outreach activities, and introduce Krishna Consciousness to as many people as possible, especially amongst future leaders of the society. Small drops of water make a ocean.
For one who explains this supreme secret to the devotees, pure devotional service is guaranteed, and at the end he will come back to Me. There is no servant in this world more dear to Me than he, nor will there ever be one more dear.
– Bhagavad Gita 18.68-69
It is the duty of every living being to perform welfare activities for the benefit of others with his life, wealth, intelligence and words
– Srimad-Bhagavatam 10.22.35